Start your search here. Use any or all of these filters to narrow your search.
The starting date for this event has passed. Some events are ongoing, check the dates and information below to see if you can still attend.
Circle of Security Parenting (Online)
The Infants' home
* THIS EVENT IS NOW BOOKED OUT* At times all parents feel lost or without a clue about what our child might need from us. Imagine what it might feel like if you were able to make sense of what your child was really asking from you. The Circle of Security Parenting™ program is based on decades of research about how secure parent-child relationships can be supported and strengthened
Learning Objectives of the Training:
• Understand your child’s emotional world by learning to read the emotional needs
• Support your child’s ability to successfully manage emotions
• Enhance the development of your child's self esteem
• Honour your innate wisdom and desire for your child to be secure
Grandparents, Multicultural Families, Young Parents, Young Fathers, Young Mothers, Mothers, Fathers, Parents of children with additional needs, Parents who are separated or divorced, LGBTI Parents
Multicultural Families, Young Mothers, Mothers, Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Parents, Parents whose children are Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander , Parents of children with additional needs, Parents who are separated or divorced, LGBTI Parents
The Resourcing Parents project would like to acknowledge and pay respects to the traditional Aboriginal owners of the land on which they work and they would also like to pay their respect to elders past and present.