A six session parenting program for
parents of primary school aged children
Would you like to learn how to:
• be better at talking with your child?
• be better at understanding your child?
• help your child learn to manage their emotions?
• help to prevent behaviour problems in your child?
• teach your child to deal with conflict?
Tuning in to Kids shows you how to help your child develop emotional intelligence. Children with higher emotional intelligence:
• have greater success with making and keeping friends
• have better concentration at school
• are more able to calm down when upset or angry
• tend to have fewer childhood illnesses
Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
Please ring to register for the group
4-5 - Children
5-12 - Children
Children's Hospital Westmead, Cnr Hawkesbury Road and Hainsworth Street
Westmead, Western Sydney
Tuesday, 25 February 2020
Tuesday, 31 March 2020
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
to download the Term 1 2020_Tuning Into Kids Group Flyer.pdf