The Incredible Years Toddlers Program is an evidence based program for 1 to 3 year olds that promotes toddlers’ secure attachment, language, and social and emotional development.
The program mainly consists of a series of videos that demonstrate simple but effective techniques to help parents:
• promote toddlers’ preschool and reading readiness
• strengthen toddlers’ emotional and social competence
• cope with separations
• establish predictable routines for bedtime, toileting and mealtimes
• use positive discipline strategies
• successfully manage typical toddler responses such as hitting, biting, opposition and tantrum storms
• keep toddlers safe and secure and
• develop support networks
The program will be delivered in a small group format with no more than about 8 participants. As spaces are limited, venue details will only be provided when bookings are confirmed in the days immediately prior to the courses commencement.
The program consists of four fortnightly evening sessions starting on Thursday the 20th of February and finishing on Thursday the 2nd of April. Each session will start promptly at 6pm and finish no later than 8pm.
As this is an evening session and many parents will have had to arrange child-care, it is absolutely essential that participants arrive about 15 minutes early so that we can start, and finish, on time.
Please note that childcare facilities are NOT available.
Uniting Burnside, Venue to be advised
COFFS HARBOUR, Mid North Coast
Thursday, 20 February 2020
Thursday, 02 April 2020
5:45 PM - 8:00 PM