let's talk about... Your child's therapy and education team
Come along to discuss:
- Ways to communicate with your child’s team
- Ideas to help you stay focused and organised on the goals you are working on
- Practical tips to achieve therapy and education goals with or without funding
- Your role in the parent-professional relationship
- The role that your local communities, family and friends can play
'Let's talk about...' is a series of 'by families, for families' workshops.
Families are a rich resource - we can learn so much from each other. Parents and Carers are experts in their children, and bring valuable knowledge, experience, tips and strategies - so we have so much to learn from each other.
If you would like to know more about the series 'Let's talk about...' read our blog post: "launching a peer-led series: Let's talk about..." https://plumtree.org.au/launching-a-peer-led-series-lets-talk-about/
Childminding not available on this occasion. Please do not bring your child/children.
Register via Eventbrite link provided
PLEASE NOTE Clicking 'attending' in Facebook will not count as a registration
Let's talk about... is funded by Physical Disability Council of NSW (PCDN) through the Information, Linkages and Capacity Building (ILC).
Child-Minding not offered during this session/s. Please do not bring your child/children
To learn more and to register https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/lets-talk-about-your-childs-therapy-and-education-team-registration-59873366852
Map / Location
Wednesday, 17 April 2019
Recent Viewed Events
On 17 April 2019