Building Connections TAREE
Studies have shown that children benefit when both parents are involved and co-operating in their lives. They do better at school, are less likely to regularly get into trouble, establish better relationships, are less likely to have mental-health problems, and eventually become good parents themselves.
However this can be challenging when parents are going through a separation. Separation can be a dark time in our lives, but it can be made easier by getting help to identify and separate your own needs from your kids’ needs. Deciding to attend this seminar is the first step.
Who is it for?
Separated parents who are struggling to focus on what is best for their children.
Participants will learn:
• the effects of family separation and the impact of parental conflict on children
• the importance of looking after themselves post separation
• to improve their communication with the other parent
• how to be a more effective parent
• about support services available to help deal with the fall-out from family separation or divorce
What to expect
When you come to Interrelate, you can expect high-quality attention and care from professionals who are passionate about helping you to have strong relationships.
Map / Location
From: Thursday, 26 July 2018
To: Tuesday, 18 September 2018