One of the Kids
Are you considering a special school or support unit and would like to learn more about inclusion in the regular class before making your decision?
Do you struggle to respond to educators who aren't supportive of your choices?
Come along to this free workshop to learn about inclusive education for students with disability:
• Why inclusion? The life long benefits of the regular class.
• Inclusion in the regular classroom - what does it look like?
• Supports available to help facilitate participation.
• Building a positive relationship with your school.
• Advocacy skills and strategies to help you along the way.
MEET A PARENT WHO WILL SHARE THEIR TIPS AND EXPERIENCES FROM THEIR CHILD'S INCLUSION IN THE REGULAR CLASSROOM.
Flier MARCH & APRIL 2018.pdf
Map / Location
Wednesday, 28 March 2018
Early parenting group