Tuning in to Kids
A six session parenting program for
parents of children aged 4 – 10 years
Would you like to learn how to:
• be better at talking with your child?
• be better at understanding your child?
• help your child learn to manage their emotions?
• help to prevent behaviour problems in your child?
• teach your child to deal with conflict?
Tuning in to Kids shows you how to help your child develop emotional intelligence.
Children with higher emotional intelligence:
• have greater success with making and keeping friends
• have better concentration at school
• are more able to calm down when upset or angry
• tend to have fewer childhood illnesses
Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!
This program is funded under Psychological Support Services (PSS)
via the Central and Eastern Sydney Primary Health Network (CESPHN),
To register: Visit your GP for a PSS referral and completed registration
form to secure a place in the group.
GP forms: www.cesphn.org.au/pss/gp-referrals
GP consultation fee may apply.
Please note: There are limited places in the group. PSS referral and completed registration form are required to secure a place in the group. Participants are advised to attend all sessions of the program as each session builds upon the previous.
Lilly Pilly Counselling Incorporated is a Provider Organisation for Psychological Support Services (PSS) program funded by Central and Eastern Sydney PHN
Map / Location
From: Tuesday, 01 May 2018
To: Tuesday, 05 June 2018