Keeping Kids in Mind
Keeping Kids in Mind is a 5 week course for separated parents who are experiencing ongoing conflict. The course is designed to:
* Assist parents to see through their children's eyes the experience of parental separation.
* Develop greater understanding about how to support their children following family separation.
The course covers the following topics:
* Grief and loss after separation
* The hidden world of children
* Rebuilding reslience
* Bridging the gap
* Looking back, Moving forward
Certificate of Attendance is provided
Registration is Essential.
Keeping Kids in Mind (WFC).pdf
Map / Location
From: Tuesday, 13 February 2018
To: Tuesday, 13 March 2018
Early parenting group
Keeping kids safe