Playgroup Term 1
We have a facilitated Playgroup, Baby Days and Parenting Services with trained and experienced staff offering diverse activities for parents and children.
Playgroup provides a range of creative play experiences including:
• Spacious new playground with fixed equipment, sandpit, sensory panels, birds nest swing, balance beams, bamboo forest, squeeze tubes, picnic area, soft fall, artificial grass and shade sails.
• Outdoor toys including cars, bikes, soft equipment, ride on and balance toys, kitchen equipment, small world toys, puzzles, books, sand and construction toys. All of which develop gross motor skills, imagination, co-operation, turn taking and test physical limits.
• Themed craft activities and messy play, which develop fine motor skills, boost creativity, help with co-ordination and are building bricks for learning.
• Water play equipment on warm days.
• Indoor room provided on rainy days.
• Frequent parenting talks with visiting experts covering a wide range of topics including relationships, child development and behaviour. Babyhood issues such as sleeping, feeding, milestones and speech development. These involve discussions and Q&A sessions.
• Regular special events.
• Kitchen facilities to make tea and coffee, access to fridge and microwave.
• Toilets and nappy change facilities in the accessible toilet - nappies in the nappy bin provided please.
We are open Monday to Friday 9.30 am - 12.30 pm during NSW school terms.
Fees apply to Playgroup and Baby Days:
• Single day visit $10 ($5 concession*)
• Frequent Fun Card $80 ($40 concession*) for ten pre-paid visits
Like us on facebook to keep in touch with our activities:
Map / Location
From: Tuesday, 30 January 2018
To: Friday, 13 April 2018