Tuning in to Kids
Would you like to learn how to :
• be better at talking with your child ?
• be better at understanding your child ?
• help your child learn to manage their emotions ?
• help to prevent behaviour problem in your chlid ?
• teach your child to deal with conflict ?
Tuning In To Kids shows you how to help your child develop emotional intelligence.
Children with higher emotional intelligence :
• have greater success with making and keeping friends
• have better concentration at school
• are more able to calm down when upset or angry
• tend to have fewer childhood illnesses
Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ !
From: Wednesday, 21 February 2018
To: Wednesday, 28 March 2018
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Parents
Parents whose children are Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander
Parents of children with additional needs
Parents who are separated or divorced
Early parenting group