Engaging Adolescents | Sydney
Expected Learning Outcomes
• The ability to conduct the Engaging Adolescents™ program, as either a three-meeting parent education course or one-to-one.
• Knowledge to teach parents about adolescent challenges and how to hold reasonable expectations of their adolescent.
• Knowledge of easy-to-use techniques that parents and carers can use to enlist adolescents to manage their own behaviour and emotional reactions, to build a relationship with their teenager and strategies to deal with unacceptable behaviour.
Active PD points apply.
• A comprehensive manual to teach parents Engaging Adolescents™ in a few one-to-one sessions or in a three-meeting parent program.
• Digital materials with a personalised slideshow for parent presentations.
• Session-by-session guidelines for parent meetings.
• A certificate of completion.
• A licence to teach the program for three years.
• Lunch and refreshments.
Map / Location
Friday, 25 May 2018