1-2-3 Magic® & Emotion Coaching | Sydney
Expected learning outcomes:
• The ability to conduct the 123 Magic® & Emotion Coaching program, as either a three-meeting parent education course or to teach the program one-to-one at your workplace.
• Knowledge of easy-to-use techniques that parents and carers can use to help children develop self-control and respond with flexibility to frustration.
Active PD points apply.
The professional training includes role play, group discussion, worksheets and videos.
• A comprehensive manual to teach parents 123 Magic® & Emotion Coaching in one-to-one sessions or in a three-meeting parent program.
• Digital practitioner resources with a slideshow for parent presentations (this excludes the 123 Magic DVDs).
• Session-by-session guidelines for parent meetings.
• A certificate of completion.
• A licence to teach the program for three years.
• Lunch and refreshments.
Map / Location
Wednesday, 07 March 2018