Guiding your childs behaviour
constitutes acceptable behaviour and how to control inappropriate behaviour.
This session aims to promote positive parenting through behaviour guidance and reduce the stress associated
with raising children. This session is aimed at families with children up to the age of 12 years.
Petra will be discussing-
· what makes a child’s behaviour difficult
· the goals of a child’s misbehaviour
· are your expectations developmentally appropriate?
· skills to help you guide your child’s behaviour
· signs that suggest your child may benefit from professional help
Map / Location
Thursday, 16 November 2017
Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Parents