Level 3 Discussion Group Triple P Provider Training
The Triple P Discussion Group Series includes parent discussion groups on commonly encountered problems such as disobedience, fighting and aggression, and managing situations such as shopping with children and bedtime. The discussion groups are designed to provide an overview of the positive parenting principles for any interested parent. Parents are actively involved throughout the 2-hour small group format discussions.
The Discussion Group Triple P Provider Training consists of 2-day training workshop and a half-day accreditation workshop. You will learn how to deliver Discussion Group Triple P to parents, as well as:
• Early detection and effective management of child behavior problems.
• Core principles of positive parenting and behavior change. • Specific positive parenting strategies for promoting children’s development.
• Effective parent consultation.
• Use of active skills training strategies in a group format.
• Group dynamics and common process issues.
• Identification of indicators suggesting more intervention is required and appropriate referral procedures.
At training, you will receive:
• Facilitator’s Kit for Triple P Discussion Group (includes Presentation Guide, four Workbooks and DVD/PowerPoint).
• Facilitator’s Manual for Triple P Discussion Groups.
For more information, see the Discussion Group Triple P Course Summary on our website:
Map / Location
From: Monday, 12 March 2018
To: Tuesday, 13 March 2018
Keeping kids safe
Recent Viewed Events
From 12 March 2018 to 13 March 2018