Level 2 Selected Seminar Triple P Provider Training
A “light touch” parenting information presentation to a large group of parents (20 to 200) who are generally coping well but have one or two concerns. There are three seminar topics with each taking around 60 minutes to present, plus 30 minutes for question time. The Selected Triple P Seminar Series is designed to be a brief introduction to the Triple P strategies and will give parents and carers you work with great ideas to take home and try out with their family.
The Selected Seminar Triple P Provider Training consists of 2-day training and a half-day accreditation Workshop. You will learn how to deliver Selected Seminar Triple P to parents, as well as:
• Organising a successful seminar series.
• Presentation of the seminar series.
• Core principles of positive parenting and behavior change.
• Specific positive parenting strategies for promoting children’s development.
• Responding to parents’ questions.
At training, you will receive:
• Facilitator’s Kit for Selected Triple P (includes Facilitator’s Manual and Seminar Series PowerPoint presentations CD).
• Triple P Tip Sheet Series - Seminar Series (includes a tip sheet from each seminar).
For more information, see the Selected Seminar Triple P Course Summary on our website:
Map / Location
From: Monday, 05 February 2018
To: Tuesday, 06 February 2018
Keeping kids safe
Recent Viewed Events
From 05 February 2018 to 06 February 2018