Parenting in the Digital Age Evening Session
Parenting today brings new challenges related to the use of technology in the home.
This group recognises the struggle that many parents have with controlling their children's use of technology and give s ideas to improve parents capacity to manage this.
The group will cover:
* Screen time - what is appropriate for different age groups
* Social media - safety online
* Gaming and addictive behaviours - neurological impact on children's brains
* Positive ways of engaging children with technology
* How to keep limits and boundaries - use of consequences and other tips
* Modelling best practise as adults
Wednesday 29th November 2017 6:30pm - 9pm
Map / Location
Wednesday, 29 November 2017
Close to train station