Circle of Security Parenting Group Term 4
• Looking at your child’s behaviour as communicating their needs.
• Understanding your child when their behaviour is causing distress
• Knowing when your child is seeking support and guidance and when they are needing comfort and reassurance
• Helping your child to better manage their emotions
• Dealing with challenging behaviours
• Recognising your own obstacles to being more effective as a parent
• Understanding your role as “ Bigger,stronger,wiser and kind “
• Using time in as a strategy to repair your relationship with your child after a difficult time .
Map / Location
From: Monday, 23 October 2017
To: Monday, 11 December 2017
Early parenting group
Morning tea provided