Reparative Parenting Program Term 4
• Foster/kinship carers of children and young people with challenging emotional and behavioural needs.
• You must have at least 1 child who is placed with you under long term care orders.
• You must be a resident of the St George or Sutherland Local Health Districts.
• Able to commit to attending 10 week group.
Fortnightly Monday sessions 9.30am- 12:00am
PLEASE NOTE this course is run concurrently and you are welcome to put your name down on our waitlist should you be unable to attend on the dates/time of the current group.
1. 9th October
2. 23rd October
3. 6th November
4. 20th November
5. 4th December
6. 29th January
7. 12th February
8. 26th February
9. 12th March
10. 9th April (Follow-up session)
We have a free car park accessible via Empress Lane.
Paid parking is available opposite our car park on Empress Lane $1/hr (max of $5).
We apologise we are not able to offer childcare at this time.
RPP brochure StGCAMHS October 2017.doc
Map / Location
From: Monday, 09 October 2017
To: Monday, 09 April 2018